Submissions to the third annual Interior Awards, presented by Interior magazine and recognising excellence in interior architecture and spatial design, are now being sought.
Online entries for Interior Awards 2014 are open at www.interiorawards.co.nz
A cash prize of $6,000 will be awarded to the Supreme winner.
A cash prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the Emerging Design Professional winner.
The Supreme winner as well as all category winners and finalists will receive bespoke trophies.
The winter (June) issue of Interior will feature coverage of winners and their winning projects. Winning entries will also be featured and recognised across AGM’s digital platforms and relevant industry magazines, and form permanent additions to the ArchitectureNow awards gallery.
The award categories for 2014 are:
- Retail: Shops, retail outlets, showrooms, department stores, food markets, hairdressers, doctors and dentists’ rooms
- Hospitality: Cafes, bars, restaurants, motels, hotels, boutique lodges, day spas, casinos, clubs, cinemas, fitness centres
- Workplace: Offices, studios, warehouses, factories
- Civic: Galleries, museums, concert halls, theatres, exhibition venues, places of worship, educational institutions, hospitals, libraries, community centres, consulates, law courts, parliamentary buildings, airports, railway stations, port and ferry terminals
- Installation: Temporary installations and structures, set design, galleries and museum exhibitions
- Emerging Design Professional: Open to entrants 35 years of age or under
- Craftsmanship: This entry recognises a bespoke object or solution that has been created specifically for a project.
3 finalists will be selected from each category, with one winner emerging from each. Category winners of Retail, Workplace, Hospitality, Civic and Installation will then vie for the coveted Supreme award.
Meet the 2014 judges and sponsors here.
- Entries close: Tuesday, 29 April
- Finalists announced: 7 May, 2014
- Finalists present live to jury: 21 and 22 May, 2014
- Awards and networking evening: 26 June, 2014
Further information can be found on the Interior Awards website.
Watch video highlights of the 2013 Interior Awards and Networking Evening.