Another exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, focused and proficient architect, designer or technician to join Threefold Architecture; a young Christchurch based company specialising in residential & commercial design.
Threefold Architecture are seeking a full-time employee. The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified & most importantly be keen individuals that share Threefold’s unique focus in reinstating quality, efficient and well crafted homes & buildings.
• Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
• Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together design proposals
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
• Produce detailed drawings and make any necessary revisions
• Compile project specifications
• Keep within timelines
• Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
• Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
• Proven working experience within the industry. 3 - 5 years.
• Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and SketchUp)
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Visual awareness and an eye for detail
• Able to have a laugh and enjoy a relaxed environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please submit a PDF Resume and work samples (if possible) to email@example.com
Date Posted: Wednesday 12 October