Sheppard & Rout Architects, a multi award-winning design-based practice, located in a modern studio space in Christchurch, with extensive experience in a diverse range of building types, is seeking a new staff member to join our team in the role of architectural graduate/technician.
Applicants must have a minimum of 4 years office experience and be skilled in ArchiCAD.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand Building Code and statutory regulations
• Competent with New Zealand construction detailing and documentation
• The ability to maintain relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
• Must be a team player with good communication skills and ability to work with other team members
• Proven experience to produce fully coordinated documentation on a variety of project types while maintaining the high standards of design and detailing that Sheppard & Rout Architects are renowned for
• Ability to take a project from sketch design through developed design, construction documentation and observation on site
• The ability to manage time and workload in a busy studio environment.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Applicants can find out more about Sheppard & Rout Architects on our website.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Tim at email@example.com.
Date Posted: Tuesday 12 September