Just completed your qualification and looking for a full-time position? This could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking to take on an architectural technician to really kick start their career.
You will be mentored by experts in their field. The working environment in this thriving company is supportive and friendly with an interactive team culture, so we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, with initiative, enthusiasm, a sense of humour and a passion towards draughting.
We are looking a person with the following:
• A relevant tertiary qualification and ideally some experience in New Zealand
• Someone who is motivated and keen to learn
• Confident in putting forward ideas
• Experience with ArchiCAD would be advantageous
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• NZ residency or valid work permit.
What are we offering:
• Ongoing mentoring, training and career development
• Great work atmosphere and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in order to develop a wide range of skills
• Generous remuneration package to match your skills and experience
• A friendly, energetic and supportive team culture that recognises, supports and rewards.
This role is a perfect graduate position or for someone who is looking for the opportunity to fast track their learning and development in a fun and supportive environment.
If you are looking to progress your career with the opportunity to upskill, then send your CV and a cover letter to: Kirsten Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Kirsten for a confidential discussion on: 021 213 8895. All applications will be treated in confidence.
Date Posted: Wednesday 15 November