Cult represents some of the best furniture brands in the world. We are a fast paced, mid-size private company with offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We’re currently going through a growth phase and are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join Cult during this exciting time.
This is a unique opportunity to join Cult as a commercial sales consultant and further your career, whilst working in a vibrant and creative culture at the forefront of the industry.
Reporting directly to the New Zealand sales manager, the successful candidate will have demonstrable sales skills, proven business development ability and solid experience in the Auckland or national market.
We value a high level of initiative, a strong work ethic and can-do attitude. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage workload.
The role is a maternity cover contract, with scope to continue in the company once contract is completed.
The key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage existing clients in the architecture and interiors space, delivering fast and effective service and building strong relationships with specifiers and influencers
- Develop leads, new business and engage with clients at market-leading levels
- Execute and regularly review the sales strategy
- Develop and drive customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Maintain high level market awareness
- Contribute to growth of the greater business
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes:
- Proven sales success, preferably within the designer furniture space
- High level commercial acumen
- Previous experience and network of clientele within the New Zealand market
- Proven results in driving a high performing team
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial approach
To apply for this role or enquire further, please contact Renee at email@example.com.
All applicants must provide a cover letter. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Date Posted: Friday 7 April