Opus International Consultants is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is an experienced architect to join our Auckland studio to play your part in delivering our vision to enrich quality of life in the built environment. As part of our growing practice you’ll provide exceptional building design services across New Zealand, including residential, commercial, retail, health, leisure, civic and the education sectors.
We are an international player and our design teams work together across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
• Work as part of a leading national practice of over 70 professionals
• Highly proficient in architecture, space planning and interior design, urban design and project management
• Work with a variety of projects from small bespoke to large complex projects
• Become the lead designer for our office
You will have:
• At least 5 years post graduate experience and ideally be NZRAB registered or equivalent
• Experience in leading small to medium teams
• Proven design flair and capability
• Sustainable design background
• Revit experience
• Thorough understanding of New Zealand construction and compliance
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career, have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business.
In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online here.
More about Opus Architecture | www.opusarch.co.nz
Date Posted: Wednesday 25 January