Cult represents some of the best furniture brands in the world. We are a fast paced, mid-size private company with offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We’re currently going through a growth phase and are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join Cult during this exciting time.
This is a unique opportunity to join Cult as a sales administrator and further your career, whilst working in a vibrant and creative culture at the forefront of the industry.
• Provide full support internally and externally as required to the Cult sales team
• Coordinate and project-manage Cult’s deliveries and installations
• Assist customers within the showroom as needed
• Provide administration support to showroom manager including shipping and imports
• Contribute to the growth of the business
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes;
• Proven success in administration, preferably within the design industry
• Previous experience and understanding of A&D market
• Proven results in assisting and supporting a high performing team
• Strong networking and influencing skills
• Polished presentation & communication skills
• Entrepreneurial approach
Contact: James Pryor on email@example.com.
Date Posted: Wednesday 20 September