Gel Architects is seeking a project architect to join our growing practice. Enjoy the benefits of variety in your work in a positive, productive and social environment with a supportive team culture. Having fun is an important part of our day!
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- New Zealand registered architect with at least six years of documentation and project delivery experience with a minimum of one year dedicated to Archicad
- highly motivated with a passion for architecture
- an eye for detail
- experience in running projects from beginning to end
- a developed design approach which produces high quality solutions to complex questions
- experience in leading a team as well as liaising with clients and consultants. Strong people skills
- an excellent understanding of Statutory Building and Planning Codes, knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods.
Learn more about us at www.gelarchitects.com
Send us your CV if you are a dedicated, energetic team player seeking to achieve and grow with us long-term. You will have the opportunity to follow a path to associate and potentially director.
This is a permanent position. The remuneration package will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
Date Posted: Tuesday 21 November