This year’s annual Resource Management Law Association (RMLA) conference is themed around Liveability and runs 21–23 September at ANZ Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland.
Join internationally acclaimed practitioners as they drill down on the key questions challenging New Zealand’s resource management practitioners, planners, urban designers and policymakers.
Gain fresh insight into design and planning approaches that balances rapid population expansion with housing affordability and environmental quality.
- Toronto’s chief planner, Jennifer Keesmaat
- New York City’s Regeneration Programme executive director, Deborah Marton
- Copenhagen’s leading urban design firm’s managing director, Henriette Vamberg
- USA’s foremost thought-leader on interweaving cities and seafronts, Prof. Tim Beatley
- New Zealand’s prominent economist, Shamubeel Eaqub
- New Zealand’s respected anthropologist, Dame Anne Salmond
Over a two-and-a-half day packed agenda you will enhance your understanding of how to balance the city vs. suburub equation; gain insight into future-proofing infrastructure; and learn how other cities are successfully managing the challenges of accessibility and affordability.