Join Paul Evans (CEO WasteMINZ), James Court (remediation manager BP), Davina McNickel (team leader contaminated sites ECan), Dr Dave Bull (director of HAIL Environmental), and Catherine Schofield (senior analyst, Land and Air Policy Team, Ministry for the Environment) for a hard-hitting panel discussion with representation from the extractives industry, regional council, environmental NGOs and the Ministry for the Environment.
- Registration and networking: 5pm
- Panel discussion: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Networking drinks until 7pm
- CPD: 1 hour – download the flyer and CPD form by clicking here.
There will also be a livestream taking place. Details below.
- Livestream Panel discussion: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- CPD: 1 hour – All virtual event attendees will be emailed a CPD certificate following the event.
- Q&A: Virtual attendees can participate in the Q&A as if you were in the room.
- Live stream access: Virtual attendees will be sent access details on the morning of October 19.
- In order to receive your access codes for the live stream, please ensure that payment is made prior to October 19.