The New Zealand Green Building Council are holding events across the country to celebrate the launch of their new Homestar version 4 tool and to thank the sector for their extensive input.
Homestar registrations have grown ten fold in the last 18 months to over 6,500 registrations. To keep up with this demand the NZGBC has undergone a major review of the tool to ensure a simpler, quicker and more marketable verification of quality.
Join the NZGBC for a celebratory toast and to hear from a range of exciting speakers, including:
- Peter Wolfkamp – celebrity and MC
- Dr Rhys Jones – co-convenor – OraTaiao: The NZ Climate and Health Council
- Gareth Stiven – general manager, strategy – Housing New Zealand
- Tracey Wadsworth – general manager – Tamaki Regeneration Company
There are various launch events around the country:
- Auckland – 25 July. Register here.
- Wellington – 1 August. Register here.
- Tauranga – 3 August. Register here.
- Queenstown – 8 August. Register here.
- Christchurch – 9 August. Register here.
For more information on the locations and times of each launch event, see here.